I, the legal guardian of the participant of the Sunday School activity to which I have registered, do:
- Give permission to the participant to participate in the Sunday School Activity I have signed up for, a trip authorized by the Church of the Virgin Mary and Saint Athanasius (the Church);
- Agree that the participant will abide by all the rules and regulations of the Activity, otherwise he/she will be returned at my own expense;
- Permit the Church, the Activity leader(s), or whom they may designate, to act on my behalf in case of medical emergencies or accidents pertaining to the participant during the Activity;
- Authorize the medical doctor, hospital or medical center to act as they see fit to treat the participant in case of emergencies or accidents; I will be responsible for the cost of the treatment or procedures; and,
- Release the Church, its priests, directors, members and the Activity leader(s) from all liabilities or responsibilities that may arise from accidents or other events during the Activity.
- Understand that the Church and Activity leader(s) will be taking photos and videos during the event which might include my child. If I do not want a certain photo or video posted, I will notify the Activity leader(s) or contact the Sunday School Admin.
If you have any other questions related to this waiver, I will contact the Sunday School Admin.